So you really won’t believe it.
Over the past month we’re been trying ARM & HAMMER ® Essentials™ Clumping Cat Litter with Windy, Misty and Twister. I have two large size litter boxes that they all share – we have some pretty big kitties in this house so I regularly clean out the boxes so it’s nice and tidy for them. I had been using Swheat Scoop for awhile and really liked it. Little did I know, I could do better.
- much lighter than other cat litters
- pleasing odor and no dust
- took less time to clean out the litter box because the clumping is superb – not a lot of “risidual” fall off if you know what I mean
- made from all natural – made corn fibers
- easier to find locally (at least for me, but I don’t leave in a major city)
- cat’s had no issues with the litter
- not septic safe (though some would argue it’s not safe to flush any cat litter down the toilet. There is a lot of controversy around the issue, which we’re not going to get into now)
This is definitely a cat litter that we’ll keep using. Not just because it saves us time cleaning out the boxes. Or because it’s easier to find than other litters. Though those are fantastic reasons alone. But it’s also kitty-friendly and good for the environment. I believe all three cats approve and so do I!