Baking can be a really rewarding experience, but baking for your doggies is just the best and the good news is, you don't have to be a super baker.
These homemade Easter dog treats are pretty easy to make and simply delicious and healthy for them.
I've rounded up a few scrumptious cookie and biscuit recipes that include stuff pups love, like peanut butter, bananas, pumpkin, carrot and ginger to name a few. Perfect for their Easter baskets and something healthy that they're just gonna love to gobble up.
- Easter Egg Cookie Dog Treat – Peanut Butter treats your dog won't be able to resist.
- Easter Carrot Cookies – Simply delicious and healthy and can be topped off with icing.
- Bunny's Easter Delights Dog Cookie – Made with bananas and other good stuff, your pup will love these.
- Lola's Pumpkin Dog Biscuits – Vegetarian and gluten free, these are healthy with a delicious pumpkin taste.
- Gingerbread Bones – Ginger is so good for our babies and instead of a gingerbread man or bone cookie cutter, use an Easter bunny or egg shape cookie cutter to change it upfor the holidays.
If you have a little Picasso in you, check out these options for healthy icing recipes. They are perfect for decorating any or all of these treats and pretty easy to make.
Oh, by the way, feel free to have a taste also, since these are made with all human grade ingredients. Sharing is caring 🙂